At this time the City of Country Club Hills is not accepting applications for the position of Full-Time Police Officer.
Below are SOME of the current requirements for the position of a Full-Time Police Officer.
• Citizenship: Must be a U.S. Citizen
• Driver’s License: Must possess a valid Driver’s License at the time of application with the ability to obtain an Illinois Driver’s License upon time of hire
• Age Requirement: Applicants must have attained their 21st birthday and be under the age of 35 at the last date for filing applications (8/2/17) unless exempt by State Statute 65 IL 5/10-2.1-6, which provides in part that the age limitation does not apply to any person previously employed as a Certified (full-time) Law Enforcement Officer
• Education: Must have proof of High School Diploma, GED Certificate or High School Proficiency Statement
• Residence: Residency must be established within a 25 mile-radius of the boundaries of Country Club Hills within 1 year from the date of appointment
A full list of testing information and requirements will be furnished when applications are provided.