At this time the City of Country Club Hills is not accepting applications for the position of Full-Time Police Officer. Below are SOME of the current requirements for the position of a Full-Time Police Officer.
• Applicant must be at least 20 but less than 35 years of age and must have successfully completed two (2) years of studies in any discipline at an accredited college or university. If a full time police officer from another municipality seeks to apply, there are no age restrictions. An applicant must possess a valid firearm owner’s identification card or be eligible to obtain one upon employment. Documents required to be returned with an application (when offered) are as follows:
1. Copy of Applicant’s Associates or Bachelors Degree
2. Copy of Applicant’s Driver’s License
3. Copy of Applicant’s Birth Certificate
4. Two release forms and the EEO form
• Country Club Hills has a residence requirement. All full time employees must live within a twenty-five (25) mile radius of the corporate city limits. Probationary employees must comply with the residence requirement within one (1) year from the date of appointment.
• A full list of testing and requirements will be furnished when applications are provided.