City Clerk Deborah McIlvain
- Resident for over 30 years
- Fourth term as City Clerk
- Married to Husband Jerry for over 35 years and has two grown children and two grand children
- Attended Loyola University
- Member of St. Emeric Church
- Enjoys the Arts and gourmet cooking
The City Clerk is the keeper of the original records and documents of the City. She processes the minutes of the City Council meetings and maintains ordinances and resolutions adopted by the Council, as well as information related to bid openings, voter registration and all matters related to municipal and general elections.